Sunday, November 22, 2009

i see abundantly

The streams of my eyes
Connect me to the longitudes of silence
Just underneath where terra firma stretches out
So gentle in harmonious ever changing free flowing existence

I fall helpless, speechless
Transfixed
To the sound of water splashing
Lapping up the rocks
Awestruck as a child inside mountains of passion
I feed from this living dream

How is this possible?
As everything fades away
To the stirring of my soul slowly
Spun to the sanctuary of our headwaters

Loneliness leaves
Consumed by caressing hands
My lamenting heart dies

This is the blood of beauty entering my vessel
As angels enter clouds
Aches ooze away downstream
Giving in to gravity
Exaltation floods through

The thrush sings praises
The breeze kisses the trees
And we all shudder softly and smile
Our unity of splendor vibrantly vibrates
As we grow together

I see abundantly
This grandeur painting the spectrum of senses
Bathing in the presence of rapturous, thriving, pulsing rhythms
This is the dance of creation
The artistry of fractal delight

I fall helpless, speechless
Transfixed
To the glorious beating, pumping
Flowing force that is our overlooked home
Our house in the stars
Our womb of wonderment
Our fruitful and fragile spinning craft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.