Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I fall to the Earth (another tribute to Autumn)

I fall to the Earth
To decay with the leaves
We are reborn every season
In some rhyme or reason

This is no longer me
Everything breaks down
All revealed
Into the flowing mosaic of nature’s
Constant change
Torn apart in the wind as crispy leaves
Is clarity always found in rebirth?
If your lucky

Harvest moon slides across
Its low and slow elliptical
And I can feel it’s pull
As I fall to the Earth
This is no longer me.

Sit still, you can feel the cells switch
The change
Look in
This new ride in this new organic doll
Is about to begin

A new war of duality
Because its always winter
Before the blooms of spring
Though our springs still flow
Year round
The replenishing release of Autumn
Seeps succulent serenity
In the harmony of balance
And the grace of rapture
I shall be released
Yes a part of me falls to the Earth
As a part of us all
For we are one
And I am no longer me
As everything shines anew
Old seasons of exuviae disappear
Into the breathing mosaic
Stretch and unfold upon awakening
To your life afresh.

No comments: