Monday, August 17, 2009

i put you to my ear

Dancing in the clouds
Watching the heat lightning
Pulse in fleeting beats
Like fireflies spastically flashing
Dancing in the clouds of my mind
These lights are axons and neurons
Synapses of serenity
Surrounded by thoughts of you
Slow dancing in these clouds
the scales are the same
Billowing in my brain
Echoing in the folds and chasms
These chants stretch
As fires of mass interact
And I can barely make out your silhouette
Painted in moon glow
Painted in passion
I howl with the coyotes in lunacy
Smiling at the soft light
Watching you dancing in the clouds
Of my billowing brain
This lighting strikes so hard
Electrifying my core
Shooting through the shoots and branches
And roots and romances
Of fractal delight forming our shells
I put you to my ear
And hear so much more than the waves.

No comments: