Wednesday, July 9, 2008

untitled poem

Saturn ascends
Celestial canopy hotwires my thoughts
Spinning so fast
This revolution of mass contends for stardom
I feel aphelion
The distance between the sound and the hollow stretches
Cornerstones echo to each other:

All is connected.

This bosoming blossoming blanketing web warms my soul
Spreading across my neurons and spastically spouting axons
Spreading across my veins and bronchial tubes and nerves
Stretching forth from my tips to the tips of existence
The darkest holes and coldest poles
The apex of every augmented mountain
These strings connect us all
To the cascading call of streams clinging to gravity
The breath of an ant underground
This bond cannot be broken
Only forgotten

Let us remember
Our atavistic yearnings beg of it
Clawing at the double helix wonder of our skeletal frame
So are the strings formed
Spirals
The holy vortex of creation’s prolific pattern
The ultimate arc of idea curved into creative perfection
This spiraling web consumes everything
It is everything
And so are we
Just waiting to be
Waiting to be.

No comments: